Friday, May 14, 2010



So, after another semester come and gone at a different school I have many new experiences.
Firstly, the experience of cohabiting that I didn't have before has given me new life experience. I'm pretty sure i wouldn't change that, and i'm glad to not be living in a dorm so the first experience has been a nice one.
Secondly, taking printmaking was a challenge because it called for me to practically live in the printshop. I absolutely loved it looking back though, and my professor was second to none in my eyes.
Thirdly, living so far from home. This is the farthest I've been for this long and it was manageable due to the fact that we came home a lot. Kept me sane.
And then there is the new job at McDonalds. NO Comment on that one except that it pays.
So in the end the last few months have been different, but not too bad. Hopefully we'll have a great summer. Oh yeah, and my G.P.A. for this semester was something like a 3.38...not what I wanted, but decent I guess...

3 comments:

  1. I <3 you also! (God, I hope that means love)Come home, we're proud of you and think your artwork is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Chuck: <3 you too...and that martini was great...despite being ruined by a crazy drunk dude
    To Charlie and Cindy: Yeah that means love lol and i <3 you too! Thank you so much and we going to try to come home thursday night.

    ReplyDelete