So finally, after much trial and error, Chuck and I figured out how to post a slide show to blogger. Some of my favorites are added along the side because they are shown bigger than in the slide show. Not all of my pictures are up, and I have a few that have just been completed and are in progress.
Otherwise, I have a linoleum project that is still being carved and is due Tuesday, along with the fixes that I am planning on for my flower print.
Chuck and I are planning on coming home this weekend to see Becky, Matt, & the Babies. Next weekend is our 1 year anniversary, and have a wedding to attend. And the weekend after that is Izzy's 1 year birthday party... Busy busy...maybe sometime we can spend some time in Charleston, but for now the next several weeks are planned out for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I really love roses so I must say the one with the flowers is a favorite of mine. Nice work! Glad to finally see it after hearing about them so often on here.
ReplyDelete